Monday, December 1, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?


To be honest I feel I am a little of both. But if I had to pick one I would say I am a procrastination type of person because I usually donʻt study as much as I should. Also, I am usually late on some assignments which is pretty bad. Lastly, I sometimes play around or space out in classes. But I am definitely trying to become a proactive person!


My level of productivity is kind of high when it comes to my free time because on my free time I be sure to do my homework or assignments. But the reason I say "kind of" is because sometimes I just go home and just go and play like go to the beach even though I know I have to study for a test. Or I just wonʻt study till night time when I should be sleeping. I know I have to work on my level of productivity.


Somethings I would like to chance about my work habits would be to not fool around in class and really pay attention to what the teacher is teaching. Also, I would be productive on my free time such as studying or doing work that could improve me in a class. I would remind myself to try to study right when I get home. I would also take time doing my homework so I do a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment